Wash & Care
WASH WITH THOUGHT
If we wash and care for our clothes in a better way, they will not only for last longer; our actions will also have less impact on nature.
- Wash less, wear for longer.
- Follow the washing and care instructions in the garments carefully.
- Do not use fabric softeners and detergents containing bleach or enzymes. Try to use organic detergents made especially for silk and wool. They can easily be used for the cotton as well.
- Wash on reduced time and low temperature. Washing machines clean just as effectively at lower temperatures and on less time.
- The fibers of the soft, light and delicate Silk, Merino Wool and Cotton fabrics of Seamless Basic only need washing at 30℃ on the gentle wool/silk program on your washing machine. The normal cotton wash programs on your washer are much too hard and speed too high.
- Use a washing bag.
- Make better washing your daily habit.