Wash & Care
WASH WITH THOUGHT
If you wash and care for our clothes in a better way, they will not only last longer; you will also leave a lighter footprint on nature.
- Follow the washing and care instructions in the garments carefully.
- Do not use fabric softeners and detergents containing bleach or enzymes. Try to use detergents made especially for silk and wool. They can easily be used for cotton as well.
- Wash on reduced time and low temperature. Washing machines clean just as effectively at lower temperatures and on less time.
- The fibers of the soft, light and delicate Silk, Merino Wool and Cotton fabrics of Seamless Basic only need washing at 30℃ on the GENTLE WOOL/SILK program on your washing machine. The normal cotton wash programs are too hard even at 30℃ and speed is too high.
- Use a washing bag.
- Do not tumble dry
- Stretch gently into shape while the garment is still damp
- Flat dry the damp garment in or outdoors in the shade
- Iron or steam gently on low heat to regain length and shape
- Make better washing habits a daily thing and you clothes will last for longer.