We Care! You should too.
Extraordinary fabrics deserve extraordinary treatment and our detailed product care program informs you how to give your Seamless Basic product a long lasting life. Less waste is good for you and planet earth.
Carefully follow the wash and care instructions following each garment.
• Only extra gentle wash at 30°C on the extra gentle wool wash program is recommended. Hand wash is not recommended.
• Preferably use a liquid detergent for wool and silk or similar gentle liquid detergents. Do not use fabric softeners and detergents containing bleach or enzymes. We recommend the Humdakin Laundry Soap for Wool and Cashmere here.
• Wash inside out with similar colours preferably in a washing bag.
• Do not bleach.
• Do not tumble dry.
• Stretch gently into shape while damp.
• Flat dry the damp garment in or outdoors in the shade.
• Iron or steam gently on low heat to regain length and shape.
• Do not dry clean.
• The garments may become looser during and after wearing. They will regain shape after gentle washing and ironing.
• The garments will fade in colour and the structure of the fabrics will be damaged if washed on higher temperatures and/or on washing programs and by procedures different from what we recommend.
GOOD TO KNOW:
Washing on reduced time and low temperature in up-to-date washing machines cleans your clothes just as effectively. The normal cotton wash programs are not as "mild" as the gentle wool wash programs. They wash too hard even at 30℃ and speed is too high.